We are excited to announce that we are relaunching my original podcast, Work That Matters. Mark Babbitt and I will host the weekly show.
The focus has shifted since the last episode was released. The new show will focus on helping you learn ways to improve the experience of work by raising your workplace intelligence. Topics include the future of work, transformational leadership, reexamining what we know about truly positive, human workplaces and offering up new insights.
In the meantime, let’s get to the heart of our first new episode…
Work That Matters Episode Highlights: The Future of Work
In this episode, we talk with China Gorman. China is the former CEO of Great Places to Work®. She now leads UNLEASH America, an organization that helps leaders prepare for the future of work. Here are some key highlights from this week’s new episode:
- China Gorman shares talent and technology strategies your organization needs to prepare for to remain relevant and successful
- The employee experience is a hot topic. Hear China’s insights on how to leverage the trend in a manner that delivers real value and not a fad
- Hear the secret sauce to creating a positive work experience
- Learn about the upcoming UNLEASH America event, formerly HR Tech World
About This Week’s Guest
China Gorman is the former CEO of Great Places to Work. She now is the U.S. Managing Director for Unleash (Formerly HR Tech World.)
She is an advisor to companies and speaker on creating more human workplaces, the future of HR, and talent management practices from a CEO perspective.
Check out Unleash America’s upcoming event in Las Vegas, Nevada. Some of our favorite thinkers on the future of work are speaking at the event:
- Gary Hamel: author, and professor at London Business School
- Rachel Botsman: author, and lecturer at Saïd Business School of University of London
- Mo Gawdat: author, and former Chief Business Officer at Google X
- Josh Bersin: author, and workplace researcher at Bersin by Deloitte
Going forward, new episodes will be released every Tuesday. We are eager to pick-up this very important topic–creating positive experiences of work. We would love to hear your ideas on topics and guests that fit our show’s focus. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, send along questions you might have. Mark and I will in future episodes answer questions you submit.